Monday, March 05, 2007

oNe LaSt KoPEk!!!!!!!!!

dear jess

It’s the final league of the race, well sort of. You’ve come to a point where its time to pull out the bikini’s and go to the beach, this week; regardless of how that thesis turns out.

Its almost like if you see it too much you might puke it out in the toilet. And to think; after I’m done with this I have more projects with my oh-so-legendary lecturer. Of course im thrilled but at the same time perplexed.

So, I am going to pack my bikini’s and head for the beach, at least that’s what I think. I have this overwhelming need to lie on the beach and do nothing at whatever point it will be in my thesis.

Tomorrow, when I go to collect my load of work for what in my mind; will be the final changes, I’ll close one eye when I see the amount of work I have to do and sulk back home.

And that will determine me coming back and unpacking or being the slacker I am, perhaps continue packing and leave the thesis to correct itself; just for a bit at least until I’ve done 20 hours of lying in the sun by the beach.

My oath is that I guarantee ill be a much better person and a more hardworking one, just after 3 hours of that.

Yours,
jess

No comments: