Thursday, February 14, 2008

you can take the girl out of the jeans, but you cant take the jeans out of the girl

dear jess,

im tempted to just tell you that this and this has happened in my life and get over with the letter. you know, enough with the self reflection thing. haha like as if. ive had several information on my mind that i cant wait to list for you.

we went to old school last weekend and "witnessed" some sort of robbery, by the time i brought the ten men that came with me (haha) across the road and to where there was now twenty people, the robbers -three of them had grabbed the robbee, who was HUGEEE and whacked him and accused him of curi motor. since no one actually saw what was happenig from across the road at the dark petrol station, before you knew it the three had ran off on their getaway kap chai and the poor huge man was bleeding from his head and crying!

I hate feeling helpless. like there were twenty people who came to help him and none could because no one knew what happened. at least my one man stopped the three guys from further hitting him. i prayed that God would punish the three severely, but who am i..

i took the train to the heart of the city today in a dress, had espresso and went to meet my "clients." i finally got to see the view of the city from the sky bridge, well the same level, i didnt know if i wanted to sneak into the sky bridge with my visitors pass, but that made my day. who knew the city looks beautiful the further away you are from it.

oh, and look no self reflection. :)

yours.
jess

No comments: