Friday, April 04, 2008

...

dear jess,
God has been good to me. more so than i have Him. i know that there are things in our life that changes us, experiences, places, people, events. all of us thinking that our experiences is more important than anybody elses. the uni life, the boyfriend, the travelling.
and then one day, you find out something. perhaps its a death, a well kept secret or a sickness that requires a changed lifestyle. how does someone with cancer deal when he is told that what he thought of his body all this while, really isnt..
everything changes. everything is different. and the only experience more important than anybody elses, is how God still loves you.
it still surprises me, perhaps just as much as it should Him, that im still loved by God. my bad. i measure God against people i know.
undesrving, selfish, me, i cant grasp that there is nothing i can do or not do to make Him love me more or less. im pretty sure i wont till the day i die.
yours
jess

No comments: