Thursday, June 19, 2008

anger my faithful companion

jess

have you ever reached that point in your life when anger and dissapointment overwhelms you? when you think you want to change your life, leave the country or attempt the things you've been avoiding? if i could realise anger into some form of material being and pour it into my car, i could drive with it too china, back and still have ample.

when im angry, i clean, wash the laundry and then make plans to change my life.

ive had so many wasted opportunities and sometimes i sit here and wonder, when someone has just told me that im not going to be part of the voice over project because they didnt need any more females- and i was the last to reply my email. i sit here and wonder.

truth is im so tired. im tired of this "business" im tired of always wondering am i good enough? im tired of putting on my thick skin and going for auditions. i want to live in a world where i dont have to prove to anyone im good enough, especially me. i want to live in a world where i can spend my time not waiting. not waiting for someone to ask. not waiting for my cheques. not waiting for the one i love to finally decide to spend time with me.

im gonna fuel up my car now and go to china. will be back soon. i think anger lasts shorter than i would like it to.

jess

No comments: