Wednesday, September 28, 2005

goNe baCkpacKinG!

dear jess

Between the disposable underwear’s in the backpack, my forgetfulness, and both our unprepared ness for Thailand we are home at 5am after the failed attempt to look for Bar b q chicken wings!

The checklist range from changing cash, to sleeping. Tomorrow we plan to not sleep, or at least the birthday bash at zouk might have us think that, then its on to getting our asses to the airport on time.

For one second, my pathetic life almost sounds glamorous. Then im slowly or rather quickly humbled by my paper underwear’s. It’s a hilariously beautiful technology.

I haven’t even gotten excited and skipped or danced by myself in the room due to the lack of sleep. Come to think of it, its been a while since I danced by myself in my room, but you don’t want to hear about that.

Brains numb and any attempt to sound profound will fail miserably. Still, I’m more excited about going to the airport for now. I still haven’t figured out that one.

See you in 16 days, or more, depending on how tired I am when I get back. Would like to capture my official goodbye to munster, in our unsatisfactory ‘forced’ hugs just now, just wanna say thanks for everything, listening, talking, working together, traveling, and everything else.

God Speed.

Sawadika!
jess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun you two crazy cats! May you not do anything I wouldn't....*grin*

Anonymous said...

in case u r wondering jesmin...it's the sharon u c on sundays...

Anonymous said...

err... i believe that jesmin sees at least 2 sharons on sunday.

so which are u?

who am i? i'm sumone you definately wont c on sundays!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl (or so I think).

A little more specifics would be larvely.

Go on, give it another try...

imissw said...

jesmin, are u implying in yr last comment that one of the sharons that u c on sundays is a boy?

hhhmmm.... that'll be a big issue.

btw, i'm so happy - people here all pronounce "issue" like this - "ee-sue"! ;-)

Anonymous said...

that is a big issue! here's another clue...i'm a peejay person...darn this is getting easier to guess...