Friday, December 09, 2005

a sPooNfUL oF suGaR

dear jess,

its raining outside, again and makes an awesome time for still reflections, silent longing's and typing on my bed. someone asked me today if i was ok, and that i hadnt been my usual self lately. perhaps thats true to some extends.

my life feels rather stale. like the bland taste on your tongue after getting sick. its pretty hard to describe but nothing excites me anymore. friends, church, entertainment. i guess most people would call it the mundanity of life that they've come to terms with at accepting, except, ive had mundanity, and this doesn't seem to be it...

its hard to cure something when you're not even sure what it is.

swallowing,
jess

2 comments:

sooaun said...

Hey sis, could it be a longing for the intimacy of our Lord and Savior? A deep hunger inside for that tenderness and comfort in the midst of the harsh and unforgiving world? Just my 2 sen...

jess said...

yeah i think so too.