Wednesday, December 07, 2005

yOu caN rUn, buT yoU cAnt hiDe!!

dear jess,

Some people exist merely to torment me, I believe. As many as have come and gone, there are some that migrate back to promise and seal torture for my life. The scary part about these people is that they seem like lambs to others.

I’ve always told myself to trust my intuition more, like for example when I saw the unrecognized number on my hand phone and the little small voice was shouting out that it could be him. don’t pick it up!

You see, the problem with swearing by male best frens is that sometimes, ever so rarely, you get friends dressed as males, with the embodiment of a female. Something like the term wolves dressed in sheep’s skin. You enjoy the male accompaniment because they won’t sweat it if you forgot their birthdays, didn’t see them for a few long weeks, and wouldn’t argue over about watching a movie or doing something without him.

But every, now and then, a male exists without knowing that in reality he is more, if not worse a female. Well, for the sake of being politically correct, a male or a female that is high maintenance is absolutely riveting, hence my torment.

There must be some sin in complaining about a “friend” to you and not to him, which isnt right as I've seen some people do. But since ive told him in his face that he is high mantainance and annoying and also, confronting, plus everything else, I guess all that’s left now? Is to sit and wait till he corners me AGAIN about why I haven’t called him to spend my every waking moment with him so he can once again question why ive neglected him for the last 5 years. I wonder how long I can duck him with the 101 excuses before I have to see him and reveal intimate details of my life because he probably thinks he deserves to know whilst he stares at me and sits too close for comfort. Bbbbbrrrrrrrr a chill just ran up my spine.

Well, at least you can be sure that my letters to you will remain dramatic from here on.

Wish me duck, I mean luck.

Groan, groan, groan,
jess

6 comments:

imissw said...

ROTFL!!!!

btw, what if he reads this? he'll get on your case even more!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHAHAHaHhAhAhaHhAHA

You just made my day, crazy girl! He sounds like a erms...interesting character....simply cannot tahan high maintenance people!

As if you don't have enough things to annoy you ehhehehee....

jess said...

errr what the nheck does your acronym mean? well, if he reads this, which he wont it'll make my life easier, plus i couldnt care less hehehehe

Anonymous said...

ERMS - not an acronym.

ERMS - more than one ERM....

AaHHAhhHAhHAHAa

I'm going nuts, help me....

Let's go holiday in December!

jess said...

i meant ROTFL LARR ish jes min!!!

imissw said...

ahaha! jesmin perasan!!!!

Rolling On The Floor Laughing!

me going scotland for x'mas!!!! a white x'mas!!! woohoo!