Tuesday, December 07, 2004

i nEeD a CoFfEe bReAk bUt LiFe sEeMs tO hAf rAn OuT oF cOffEE?!!

dear jess,

as i sit here writting to you, my body feels like it wants to sleep, a rarity for a nocturnal person like me.. and i wish i had enough will power to go down and make myself a cup.

Mocha frappucino

Starbucks. late saturday night. Micheal Drieberg spends me! i have a HUGE cup of coffee and end up being wide awake the night before an early morning church day. BUT the worst part of all??? i decided to switch slippers before getting down from the car, and end up wearing a nice sandal on my left leg and a BATHROOM SLIPPER on my left!!!!!

Americano

Gosh i wished i had americano this time! URGHHH!!!! where do i start on this one? the dawn of greed and capitalism has nibbed me in the butt and it has a perfect way of making itself sound correct! Faced with the choice of taking up a 'chance' to make 50 thousand bucks a month, and the surreility of 'multi level marketing' i scoff at the idea that i have to invest money which i do not have, to gain money which i MAY not make, to keep money which will someday fade. Oh no, i need money, who doesnt? but its HORRID the way some people say 'why should i be wasting time when i can use this time to make more money' so let me get this right? you work 8 hours a day, to come home to go out again to make more money? And subsequently complain about having to pay off expensive debts? count me out, palahniuk would be gravely dissapointed with me. "You are not the contents of your a wallet"... (fight club)



Black Coffee? Make that 5 cups please....

sigh... it looks like they've run out of coffee. or at least it feels alot like it. Death has made its way to my mind again. Except this time, its different. Joops mum passed away Monday morning. She passed away of cancer. I remember the last time i met her was in uni days, and i wished i got to visit her again, but as it turns out that was not to be. I'll remember her as the jovial, fun, outgoing person.. trust me, she was a one of a kind mum. as a person, her daughter testifies, that even in hospital, suffering in pain, she asked to buy a gift for another cancer patient opposite her bed. Amazing huh? to be able to show love when you are suffering. It reminds me of Jesus.

think ill go make myself that cuppa now.. what shall i have?

kOpI 'O'

love,
coffee addict-jess

No comments: