Monday, July 18, 2005

mOndAy mOrniNG gLoW!!!

dear jess,
AH! its 4.25 am and im in my manic stage :) big grins.. alto it probably wont last and its so early in the morning there's no one to share my joy with- of which i have absolutely cant point my finger as to why im happy at this absurd hour and ill probably be totally the opposite pretty soon..

Life's always a cycle, somthing ends, and something begins, and maybe some things never ever end. Ive ended some cycles. Recently, due to my being unfairly treated at work, i decided that enough was enough. Hence, me being in my 'im so angry' stage, i decided to end it all.

Funny thing is, as much anger as i feel inside, i couldnt express it sternly when i wanted to. And i came to the horrid realisation that left me almost puking, that at the heart of it, im chicken. I was going to say that im nice, but i think im just a wuss. Its almost like the years at high school when you let people step all over you then you turn and say THANKS! with a smile of course.
No matter how much bad people have wronged me, i remember now, i can never scold them the way they deserve. wuss. It must be all that pent up anger that makes me cynical. hmmmm.
You have all this plan in your head about how you shouldn't have done this or said this or how much effort this took me and what im getting back doesnt justify it blah blah blah, and when the moment arrives? you're super nice. and you even apologise for the inconvinience your sudden leave will cause. wuss.

Its alright. denial is always my strongest alibi, at the heart of it, im just waiting for the right moment of vengence. Really.

Our last day at school, and one of the twins comes up to me and hugs me and she goes, i love you miss jessica! Now tell me, why would i ever want to work in an office ever again..Now, if only i could remember if that was Natasha or Natalia... :P we're going to miss being there, and all the yakity yaks ive had with my sarcastic sisters sis in law.. haha my tripple ass? :) i got to learn how to be sarcastic from you.

Thanks tripple "s" you kept me sane

yours in a fleetings moment of manicness,
jess

4 comments:

Christopher Trottier said...

I know what you mean by work. Sometimes, people think they have power over you. Truth of the matter is, you are helping them just as much as they are helping you by you being there.

Anonymous said...

i think you're nastier to friends because you know they'll accept you regardless?

between the two of us, i reckon i'm still the more evil one. hahaha.

mei said...

yeah, we had fun huh, despite d drag-urself-outta-d-car moments. gonna miss ya. think we'll become even more sarcastic without d weekly dose of wide-eyed children? :P

jess said...

well said, my canadian stranger??... well said!

thats why i need you here babe, to be evil on my behalf!

and we'll alwiz be sarcastic with or without em.. haha