Tuesday, August 30, 2005

obsession killed the cat

dear jess,

Hi. my name is Jessica and i probably have an obssesive finding disorder. I cant explain it, but i have the strongest urge to look up a friend. The worse part is, im so obssessed i wont give up till i track my 'illusive friend' down.

This has caused me two nights of googling and wrecking my brains out. Six degrees of separation right? And to think i thought just about everyone is on friendster, in search of my illusive friend, i instead find the most interesting and unexpected connections. Some other guy knows my some other friend!!

Curiosity is getting the better of me, and im not even sure anymore if i want to find the friend, or the whole need to just solve this big puzzle. Oh well, my medic friend, issac moses peter, who is probably a doctor by now, graduated from USM, KKB (kampus kota bharu) so if you know a link, ill buy you lunch.

This reminds me of the time when my cousins and sister use to spy on the neighbours house and wonder why he came back at suspicious hours, and why the grass was unkept. Maybe the simple explanation was that he was just a bachelor..

oh well, sigh, i wont rest till i find my ilusive friend. like i said, i cant explain obsessive disorders.. Maybe i just need to get a real job that sits me behind a desk for hours. might do me some good. haha.

from the one who will attend self help groups for the doughnuts,
jess

No comments: