Thursday, March 03, 2005

aNd wE WoNdEr wHy peOpLe cOnsIdEr sUiciDE..

dear jess,

Have you ever wondered what a suicide note would sound like? mine at least? Oh dont worry, id just like to be melodramatic for a bit. I think it would go something like this..

To whoever who reads this first. By now, you would have found my body all sprawled no wait i decided to take some medication instead, i mean i surely didnt want an ugly body at my funeral. Yes, yes, it isnt funny right now considering the events that have taken place.

Let me move on, why yes, you all would be wondering why i committed suicide isnt it? tsk tsk, the ardous task of making you try to understand is just too much for me, but if it makes you happy, so be it.

I contemplated this decision so carefully in the last three months. Whilst doing so, I decided to put in a good work or two, so i could contribute to society. By doing so however, people misunderstood me, and thought i was doing it for my self glorification. Odd, considering i didnt think that my time at the old folks home cleaning up their poo was very glorifying at all. But nevermind, i put that behind me.

The next thing on my pre-suicide consideration was to spend as much time with my lovely friends as possible. lets see there was Ben and Ken, John and Lenny and of course Jamie. Yeah sure, i had more guy friends but that wasnt my fault that they made better friends than the girls (girls are too bitchy sometimes arent they..) So out i went with ben and ken, johnny and lenny, and you know what happen? Suddenly people thought it wasnt too nice to be seen hanging around with guys. Funny isnt it? our world sounds pretty much the same as when men carried clubs and women well who knew wat women did then.. And of course they all decided to judge me and suddenly i had a historical reputation that seemed like i had a huge 'A' in the front of my chest...

Well bother not these small minded people, i moved on to my pre-suicide considerations, and just did what i wanted and somehow as it turns out my friends were all younger than me too. Its probably not that funny since im such a big kid at heart. And of course by now 'the people' had something to say about that too, from the friends i had to the guys i dated. Wow. the people really dont have a life of their own do they? Im starting to feel like a celebrity on the front page of a gossip magazine with a sign that says 'Celebrity Star On the Edge Of Controversy Again...." with my face printed on in some 'scandalous" relationship apparently.

So it was the end of three months and i decided if i had my way i would be able to help society in a big way without commiting suicide- I would cut half of the populations tongue out- Its hilarious really, people can't handle a small little thing like that, its just too much responsibility, isnt it? But well since i thought about that i also realised i'd have to go open their mouths and fit my nice pretty hands into their big, Filthy, Stinking, mouths and i think weighing those possibilities, my own suicide sure sounded nicer than that.

Yes, perhaps its not worth my while to waste my life on a few tarts - or more than a few of them but i suppose a girl can only take so much. Funny isnt it how a little thing like that tongue of yours can make or break? You know whats even funnier?? The people who talk about me have this pretty, quite, good person image.. talk about irony??!!

I heard a quote once and ill try to recite it as the pills kick in..

Great People Talk about ideas,
Normal People Talk About Events,
Small People Talk About Other People..

To all the small people out there, goodbye forever, and oh if you wake up without your tongue tomorrow morning.. just remember me laughing in your face..

I havent thought about how people sign off suicide notes.. but yeah,
...........me...................

So wat do you think jess?

i wait upon you Lord, in tears i cry, please hear my cry, and seek judgement for me, Tired of being judged, and tired of being assumed.. Let your judgement come quick, and your comfort just as swift.....

Yours when it feels like im dying inside,
jess

5 comments:

toPher said...

hey girl...

Great time workin out wif u today..hehe..so fun exercising my EYES...wakaka..anyways,stay strong ya'? =) ...MUAKS...

Topher

toPher said...

juz woke up..gotta do some work so i thought i shall juz drop in =)
hey wirte me a "dear diary" mail, juz occured to me that it's been quite sumtime since i last read those kinda mails from u =) miss it..
hope u slept well last nite... r u experiencing da whole "surreal" sensation now?...it might be good if u ARE..at least it's not bothering u at the moment... c ya around GIRLfriend ;)

topher

cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cheryl said...

dear jess, this is in response to what jess wrote to u dear jess ;)

dear jess, will u please let jess know that she (or he - i dunno - acronymns can be tricky! hehe) is NOT alone!

my veins have suffered thru such as well - betrayal of ppl who were supposed to encourage and build up each other, 'wolves' in sheep's clothing, back-biting, back-stabbing, bad blood running thru ... and all i wanted to do was jus to serve Him, wasn't it? Why can't ppl just put a rein on their tongues? It IS true then, such a small instrument CAN kill!

i too have been crushed, beaten, stepped upon, kicked around and labelled 'guilty' by them ... those small ppl ...

we always expect people who call themselves 'His children' to be much better ppl to live with, but alas! they are d ones which hurt us most.

and oh boy, did i indeed then wish that God would jus judge them for how much they hurt me n my husband. however, d only comforting thoughts i had were, leave them be in their own small world - they will have to stand before Him one day n give an account of what they did here - amongst which, hopefully!, was about how they hurt us.

oh and dear jess, please also let jess know that we have many things in common actually. my closest friends are younger than me too! that's because i prefer hanging out with these younger ones. let's jus say it's much more fun talking with them about anything under the sun than to suffer thru a conversation with someone my age about their jobs, cooking recipes, homemaking ... yeech! boring stuff!

oh, and i too enjoy talkin wif guys more than girls! girls can be quite difficult to make conversation wif - esp those my age as mentioned above. but guys - they're d coolest!

so please tell jess to hang in there! she's not alone. and if she ever wants 2 talk wif some1 who has much in common wif her, jus send her my address! ;) muaks!

Anonymous said...

Babes, never EVER live your life going by what other people say or think of you. No one truly knows who we are except for our Maker and if the Lord of Heaven and Earth loves YOU then who gives a crap what other people think! Suicide's the easy way out - perseverance builds character, makes you rise above all the nonsense that people throw at you. LOVE YA BABES!! Your cynical half...