Friday, May 20, 2005

mY dArLiNg gAviN, WHeRe ArT tHOu??

Dear jess,

Ive gone to three places, and loads of other illegal outlets, when I asked if they’ve seen Gavin they all either tell me no, or ask me to look elsewhere. Today was the most depressing, not only did they say no they don’t have him, they say that loads of other people have come in asking for him!

His name is Gavin deGraw, my latest infatuation. And if you haven’t heard him you probably heard Bo Bice sing his “I don’t wanna be.” They play gavin on the radio so much, lately with ‘Chariot” and yet, no Cd’s fake or real here.

The fact that other people are looking for it and there isn’t any makes me want him more. This aussie chap, has a lovely, sexy, infectious voice that makes me sigh, or smile, most of the time both.

In my spur of desperation I remembered I asked my cynical half to get it.. but I wasn’t sure if she did, and at that very moement she could be on the plane back already! So I message her only to find out she did get it for me!! And she said I’d be extra happy, ill find out why later.. I cant figure it out, unless of course she’s bringing gavin back for me to..

So ive heard only two full songs of Gavin, and snippets of others, but im shaking with excitement and anticipation to get it! No one else is going to get to loan it, the last time that happened with my much beloved Third Day Cd, from US, the answer I got back is “eh dunno where” “want me to burn you a copy?” Yes im still upset over it..


yours in a sweet chariot,
jess

No comments: