Friday, November 25, 2005

a fUnNy tHinG haPpEneD oN tHe wAy tO thE moVieS

Dear jess,

My one weakness is going to the movies. I absolutely love it. My other weakness is being a person who's always rushing and therefore creating situations. After my ambitious back to back European film festival and watching turks speak german; which was a nice flashback to the days i actually took german classes, i was all set for my next movie.

One last usual stop before i go in. Get into the toilet, open door, get in cubicle, shut door, unzip pants, pee, zip pants, get out, grab drink left at the sink, notice guy on my left peeing in a urinal, which i apparently failed to notice on my way in, wash hands, leave.

You know whats worse? i didnt flinch. blink. blush. nothing! However, out of respect for a shell shocked innocent male bystander outside the toilet, i had to shake my head at myself.

Who needs entertainment when i can laugh at myself?

yours apologising to men everywhere,

jess

4 comments:

imissw said...

trust me - the guy felt more embarrassed than u!

and look at it this way - if u were in paris, it wouldnt matter!

toPher said...

sheer brilliance.... hahahahahha

mei said...

*chuckle* wish i'd been there. no wait, that's not right...

jess said...

IF and hopefully WHEN i get to pari' ALOT of things aint gonna matter ;P

yeah, like i said who needs entertainment when theres me.. sigh

mei if u were wit me it wouldnt have happened!! harhar