Saturday, November 12, 2005

uNvEiLinG the wReCk!

dear jess,

Its official. Im a wreck. Not only were those thoughts reconfirmed today, i had to do a "which desperate housewife are you" test that reaffirms this. I am Susan! Yeap, messy, clumsy, accident prone Susan.

Here's me. It takes me one week to convince myself to do something i hate, one week until i cant bear either the jabbing pain in my brain to go to the doctors, one week till i feel the sudden urge to pay the bills, one week till anything might remotely happen.

Procrastinating is one thing. Panicking is another. So after the one week of talking to myself that i need to do what it is i have to do, i do. Except that when i get to doing what i have to do; i have the tendency to panic, sweat, my heartbeat rate increases for the whole 2 hours, and ultimately i screw up. And what do i need? Someone to come to my rescue.

*throws hands in the air* Not only am i disappointed in the fact that today i had to do something new, scary and all by myself but failed in keeping myself calm and composed! Worse still i could think of two people i desperately wanted to be by my side and still i refused to call them because i wanted to do this by myself. Of course i failed and ultimately did make that call.

Its official. Im a wuss. I'd rather leave and run away than to face a task that is unknown and all by myself, which i almost literally did today.

Once i was late for a performance, and what do i do? Take the wrong turn a few hundred times. Then what? yes, once again, someone has to come to my rescue. It all becomes blurry when im panicking.

I dont mind sleeping in what looked like a seemingly haunted room all by myself in a foreign country but i cant drive myself to a performance without screwing up. Bravo.

Thanks to all my "knight in shining armours" im still emotionally and phsycially alive although i understand myself lesser everyday.. i think i make Susan look sane.

who are you?ps. guys find out which ones they marry!

yours,
jess

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmmm... mebbe u r a lil' Bree too - cuz i never noticed you ever being panicky & ssweaty.

interesting....

~lynette's guy~

jess said...

well, now that you've mentioned it, i think less than 3 people have seen me that way! GASP! its all part of the series, we never really know who our neighbours are, and we all live life's of quiet desperation. :) besides jester is susan too so how accurate can it be ? haha

ps i have season 2!

sooaun said...

*gasps*... you have season 2? ori or stolen?

jess said...

YEAH! actually its on jerome's laptop. downloaded. go over la during lunch and watch it!! haha im resisting it! apparently more drama, mysterious deaths and new cast, but oh i already know some interesting juices sigh.. wish i didnt.

Anonymous said...

Woits what's that supposed to mean? I fully retain right to be a Susan.... although I'm not sure why anyone'd wanna be her hahahaa....

I thought I'd be more the psycho-Bree...

mei said...

i haven't even gotten thru season 1 yet... :(

Anonymous said...

Er..hi. Just wanted to leave a comment just so that you know that I am really reading your blog. Do they really show Desperate Housewives on Msian TV, like without any censoring? I can't imagine them allowing that show through without some heavy wielding of the scissors...

jess said...

ahhhh i see guilt has brought you to comment. haha, well yeah they do censor it babe.. sometimes the important parts, as usual..