Sunday, February 19, 2006

ciAo bAmbiNA

dear jess.

Its the Sabbath, well sorta. I should be in bed early but I’m here gulping saliva. Sitting down pondering on the situation I’m considering of throwing myself into.

I’m about to soak head, feet, eyebrow and just about everything in a situation that might just bring me remorse and a lot of sadness. So I sit here and anticipate, consider, think and everything else to little avail.

How do you stop everything you’re doing, go on a plane, pack, pay, leave and go see someone you haven’t in the last half a year, without having pre-expectations and wants to be filled?

Gulp.

And then there’s the other option of not going, and never knowing what a blast or a crap time I might’ve had.

So much for rubbishy theories of no expectations.

I got to have a story to tell the nephew and grandnephew's, right? Catch me when I fall. Please…

yours sighing,
jess

No comments: